Covid 19 - Dilly Nordeste
In a moment of uncertainty and challenges, when the world stops due to COVID-19, Dilly Nordeste sought to prioritize the health, safety and maintenance of our employees jobs. We adopt guidance and prevention measures for all employees of the Headquarters in Brejo Santo and at the Branch in Novo Hamburgo. The moment demands the union and awareness of all.
LABOR POLICY AND ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROL GUIDELINES
- The release of activities or work for employees over 60 years old, pregnant or are in the risk group;
- People aged 60(sixty) years or over; Pregnant women; people with cardiovascular or respiratory problems; Hypertensive; Diabetics; People who have flu symptoms, a dry cough, other symptoms that, for example, medical recommendation, should be removed being considered as a risk factor; People with serious diseases such as cancer and HIV.
- Technical guidance on the new routines and procedures adopted for employees, outsourced and external services.
- Creation of institutional videos to guide employees.
ENGINEERING AND SAFETY CONTROL GUIDELINES
- Is mandatory to wash hands at the Company`s entrance ;
- Distribution of masks and PPE;
- Mandatory use of masks within the Company from the Gate, in to all sectors;
- Hand washing sinks at the Company`s entrance;
- Provision of carpet at the entrance to the factory and warehouses with sanitizing product to clean the sole of the shoes.
ORIENTATIONS ON PRACTICES OF GOOD HYGIENE AND CONDUCT
- Intensificação do processo operacional de higienização de equipamentos, móveis e utensílios com produtos registrados no Ministério da Saúde e fornecimento de álcool gel 70% para todos os setores;
- Intensification for operational process for cleaning equipment, furniture and utensils with products registered with the Ministry of Health and the supply of 70% alcohol gel for all the sectors;
- Providing liquid soap in sanitation sinks and an increase of 70% in alcohol gel points for users. In addition, correct technical guidance are provided on the hand sanitation process;
- Sanitation of vehicle that need to enter the factory;
- Work environments was structured in order to maintain the distance between people.